All children attending Reception and KS1 receive a free school dinner via Universal Infant Free School Meals. It is important that if you receive any of the below benefits you still apply for Free School Meals.
Children in KS2 can purchase a school dinner for £2.40 per day.
Remember you can pay on line for your child's lunch and snacks click on the link
If you wish your child to bring a packed lunch please make sure it is a healthy lunch.
Click the button for healthy lunch ideas.
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below you may be entitled to free school dinners. Please collect an appliction form from Halton Link regardless of whether your child is in the Infants or Juniors. By applying for free school dinner you may generate more funding for your child's education
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• An income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit and have an annual income of £16,190 or less
• The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
You're not entitled to free school meals if you receive Working Tax Credit.
Children can purchase the following snacks at playtime.
Pure fruit Juice 25p
Children also have access to water at no charge.
Cash and cheque payments are no longer accepted for snack and dinners as HBC are now using a cashless system.
The benefits of paying online include:
• Simple to use web interface
• Payments made are secure and reliable
• Parents can view their full payment history online
• Reduce risk of pupils losing cash
For further information or help in registering please see the guidance button.
Parents now pay online with a credit/debit card or via bank transfer snack and dinners.
Please click this button to register/login ensuring that we have the up to date mobile number and email address for you.